[rt-users] managing multiple queues

Brendan Strejcek brendan at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Dec 12 12:18:10 EST 2003

Jody Belka wrote:

> What should the system then do if you move a ticket from one queue to
> another?

Ah, that is not something I had considered (nor something my model
requires, but I can see why others would want to).

The main thing that I wanted to accomplish was to have the queue name
clearly on the subject line.

I changed the global Autoreply template subject line to:

Subject: [{$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}] {$Ticket->Subject}

which creates subject lines like:

[example.com #13] [queuename] ticket subject

I think this may be good enough.

-- Brendan