[rt-users] assigning owner to ticket via email

Josh Kuo josh.kuo at prioritynetworks.net
Fri Dec 12 21:56:49 EST 2003

i've read through the mail archive and didn't find what i needed...

i would like to be able to reply to an email that created the ticket,
and throw in a keyword somewhere in my reply email (perhaps "OWN" in my
first line?), and have RT assign the specific ticket to me.

similarly, i would also like to be able to reply to the email with
"OPEN" in my first line and have RT open the ticket for me, and
"RESOLVED" to close the ticket.

i have read some hints from mail archive, and the closest thing i have
found was this one:

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-October/018046.html

i understand the code, but which file do i modify? if possible, i would
like this to be just a loadable "scrip".

--
Josh Kuo <josh.kuo at prioritynetworks.net>