[rt-users] Ticket Body in Email

jflanders at burrelles.com jflanders at burrelles.com
Fri Dec 12 23:21:22 EST 2003

I've just got 2 more small hurdles to clear before I should have a
working RT for my company.  The way we want to use RT is when a new
ticket comes in our supervisor assigns it to a technician by changing
the owner.  The technician would get an email notifying him/her of the
ticket including details of the ticket.  One of which I'd like to be the
actual body of the ticket or history but the {$Transaction->Content()}
doesn't work in Change Owner.   Is there another way to get it put the
body of the ticket in an email?  Or has this been fixed in 3.0.7?

Jarrod Flanders
A+, Network+
Computer Technician
Burrelles Information Services, LLC