[rt-users] Custom Scrips and Conditions

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Sun Dec 14 18:41:25 EST 2003

I'm a bit confused about custom scrips.  I think I understand
the basics, but:

  1. There was discussion about overriding a global scrip
     for a given queue.  However, I couldn't find a resolution
     in the logs.  Can a global scrip be overridden?

  2. I tried to modify the Global
      "On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved"

     But I'm unclear on the relation between "Condition"
     and "Custom Condition".  Are these ANDed?  ORed?
     Do I have to turn off the Condition if I want to
     use a Custom Condition?   In my case, I want to
     notify the requestion upon resolve ONLY if there
     is content in the transaction, otherwise I want to
     resolve the ticket quietly.  So I tried the
     CustomCondition:
        return  $Transaction->Content() ? 1 : 0;

     as a blind guess, but no go.

        bobg