[rt-users] RE: Cc broken in 3.0.6

Craig Schenk murple at murple.net
Tue Dec 16 11:46:35 EST 2003

> Yes, not enabled to file, but enable through SysLog.
> But I think you should try LogToFile(in RT config) with 'debug' level.

Now, mysteriously, it works. I looked in /var/log/messages to see if there was
anything useful. I'd checked it before and it was not showing any mail logs
for the Cc addresses... this time, it was there. I got both test messages I
just sent to the Cc by replying to a ticket.

The *only* thing I've changed since reporting this bug was to change the
permissions on the /opt/rt3/var/log directory to world writable, which should
not affect this. I have no idea why it works now or why it was not working
before, but it is working now.

I'd be glad to try helping to debug if theres any way to do that which you can
think of, otherwise I guess we should just be happy it now works.