[rt-users] Performance issues when viewing tickets with attachments

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Wed Dec 17 13:17:59 EST 2003

Maybe BP breaks out the special sauce when you sign on with a support
contract.  To me they provide an exemplary, supportable product that
solves real problems for free.  And Jesse spends a lot of time on this
list of freeloaders (like me).  I'd say you're getting a lot for your
money.  Let's quit flaming the good guys and provide something positive.

rick