[rt-users] Re: rt-users Digest, Vol 2, Issue 69

Sven.Buttler at de.enersysinc.com Sven.Buttler at de.enersysinc.com
Fri Dec 19 02:25:13 EST 2003

I read the docs, the only group right which comes close to what I
need is "Modify Ticket". However, while I can change status, topic,
priority with this, editing comments (correcting typos etc.) still
isn't possible.

Could you give me a hint as to what right(s) I need to look for?

Kinds Regards

Sven Buttler

rt-users-request at lists.fsck.com
Sent by: rt-users-bounces at lists.fsck.com