[rt-users] RT3.. Part Tres, Rated R.. Under 17 not admitted...

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Mon Dec 22 21:54:19 EST 2003

Anthony Sorace wrote:
> Well, for starters, if this is your real RT_SiteConfig.pm, i'd recomend
> slimming it down a ton. Only include things that are different from the
> defaults in RT_Config.pm. It certainly makes it easier to spot things that
> are wrong. beyond that:

*nod* I'm going to diff it later and remove the lines that aren't
changing... I just like working with the Complete Set of Tools at first.. :)

>> Set($DatabaseUser , 'Oh Yeah I'd Leave That in Here?');
>
> i'm not sure that's a valid user name... :-)

And aren't you glad? ;)

>> Set($Organization , "databasement.org");
>
> huh. neat name. ;-)

;)

>> Set($WebPath , "/rt");
>> Set($WebBaseURL , "http://www.databasement.org");
>> Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");
>> Set($WebImagesURL , $WebURL . "NoAuth/images/");
>> Set($LogoURL , $WebImagesURL . "rt.jpg");
>
> it looks like WebURL is getting set correctly, since you're finding
NoAuth/images. Does your httpd.conf match? The only other obvious thing
to mention is make sure you do a *full* stop/start of apache between
edits; the cached stuff can be pretty... persistent.

Yup.. full stop, even waited a minute then started up again.. :-/ It
appears as if $WebURL isn't being parsed correctly somehow.. Tal (for
everyone else's edification) had the same problem when he set it up for
the Campaign in Vermont :)

> some guy from jersey.

some other guy from jersey.
:)

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear
"All acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess