[rt-users] RT EX_TEMPFAIL receiving email ticket?

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at canada.com
Wed Dec 24 21:38:23 EST 2003

>>>>> "a" == asterr  <asterr at pobox.com> writes:

    a> If you are sure that the queue and URL specifications are
    a> correct, I would also check: 1) does the user have permissions
    a> to reply/create (depending on what this e-mail would do) in
    a> this queue?

This may be it ... one of our sysadmins deleted the General queue
and I will bet that the email tries to direct to a queue that is
non-existant!

Thanks for the tip; I'll check that out.

--
    gary lawrence murphy <gary at xmlteam.com> :: xml team solutions
     :: sports data integration through open standard sportsml ::