[rt-users] Bulk Loads to RT3

David Cogley cogley at gibraltar.basespace.net
Wed Dec 31 07:55:39 EST 2003

Hopefully, this is my final question on bulk loads to RT 3.0.

I've nearly perfected my bulk load routine to place data into Custom Fields
and Attachments and have it display properly in Web RT. The RT 3.0 schema
is pretty straightforward and the secondary keys are easy to deduce.

Here's the question:
When I insert (id, TransactionId, Content, Creator, Created) into
Attachments and the corresponding information into Tickets and
TicketCustomFieldValues, I can see everything in Web RT.  However, the
Transaction Content information is only viewable from the Download link
under History.  Is there a way to get it to show up in the History box
itself?