[rt-users] Bulk Loads to RT3

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Dec 31 08:05:15 EST 2003

David Cogley wrote:
> Hopefully, this is my final question on bulk loads to RT 3.0.
> I've nearly perfected my bulk load routine to place data into Custom Fields
> and Attachments and have it display properly in Web RT. The RT 3.0 schema
> is pretty straightforward and the secondary keys are easy to deduce.
> Here's the question:
> When I insert (id, TransactionId, Content, Creator, Created) into
> Attachments and the corresponding information into Tickets and
> TicketCustomFieldValues, I can see everything in Web RT.  However, the
> Transaction Content information is only viewable from the Download link
> under History.  Is there a way to get it to show up in the History box
> itself?
		David.
MIME-Type of Attachment should be 'text/plain' and its size should be
less then MaxInlineSize(RT_Config.pm).
MIME-Type can be set via 'Content-Type' MIME-Header, for eg:

		Good luck. Ruslan.

Suggestion Notice!!!
Don't use DB directly. RT API is straightforward also and prefered way
for DB updates.