[rt-users] Simple Question

Johnson, Michael1 [IT] michael1.johnson at citigroup.com
Wed Dec 31 11:57:02 EST 2003

Hey all,
	I setup rt with exim and gave the everyone account the correct
permissions so emails could be directly added to a queue. The problem I
am having is that some users that use the web interface, are adding
tickets into other sites queues. I believe this to be that the everyone
system group has permission to it. Any way I can have the webinterface
only show the one queue that a group is setup for and still have mail to
work? Such as have exim send the mail as a specific user then add that
user into every queue.

Thanks

-MJ