[rt-users] RT Config problem (Debian and RT2)

Thomas Sords/Smart Link/US tsords at smartlink.navy.mil
Wed Feb 12 15:26:14 EST 2003

I have been working for a while on getting RT 2 installed on a debian
system.  After banging my head against the monitor multiple times, I have
figured out what is happening, but not why.  When I start apache with
'apachectl start', it says 'httpd started', but it hasn't actually
started.  I checked the error logs in /var/logs/apache/error.log and there
is no error.

However, when I edit my httpd.conf and remove the PerlRequire
/usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl line, apache starts and RT doesn't.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Thomas Sords

Thomas Sords