[rt-users] RT causes core dumps for apache+modperl1

shimi shimi at shimi.net
Sat Feb 22 11:47:38 EST 2003

i have to admit that it works for me too, but sometimes i get internal
server errors, however apache has yet to crash. i just believed that it
doesn't crash because i handle no more than 10 tickets a day, so i figured
out this warning at the docs was about much more busier systems....

but if it works for everyone, i guess jesse should remove it from the main
readme file... i installed it with mod_perl only after finding out that i
need to recompile apache for fastcgi - and if i would recompile apache, i
would use the mod_perl as static anyways...

so... jesse? :)