[rt-users] RT causes core dumps for apache+modperl1

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sat Feb 22 13:47:35 EST 2003

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 06:47:38PM +0200, shimi wrote:

> i have to admit that it works for me too, but sometimes i get internal
> server errors, however apache has yet to crash.

Those internal server errors _are_ mod_perl failing. While there are
platforms that you can build mod_perl on as a DSO without it failing,
it's still generally broken enough that the warning is going to stay.

I'm also going to be adding a warning about apache2/mod_perl2 still not
being ready for prime time. Too many people are running into too many
weird issues.

	-j