[rt-users] rt2 mysql user creation: Still more debuging:

Panizzon Benoit bpanizzon at iphpa.ch
Mon Feb 24 08:35:36 EST 2003

Here's the output of the MySQL Log:

030224 14:21:12	      7 Connect     root at localhost on
		      7 Query       CREATE DATABASE rt2
		      7 Quit
		      8 Connect     root at localhost on mysql
		      8 Query       DELETE FROM user WHERE user like
'rt_user'
		      8 Query       DELETE FROM db where db LIKE 'rt2'
		      8 Query       GRANT
SELECT,INSERT,CREATE,INDEX,UPDATE,DELETE ON rt2.* TO rt_user at localhost
IDENTIFIED BY 'HIDDEN'
		      8 Quit
		      9 Connect     root at localhost on
		      9 Refresh
		      9 Quit

030224 14:21:16	     11 Connect     rt_user at localhost as anonymous on rt2
		     11 Init DB     Access denied for user: '@localhost' to
database 'rt2'

Here's the Error logged.

I still have no clue why this happens on FreeBSD or if it is related in any
way to FreeBSD at all. But I've never seen that Error on three other Linux
Boxes were I set up rt2.

-Benoit-