[rt-users] Adding things to Basics view

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Tue Feb 25 16:06:51 EST 2003

You can make a copy of the path/to/rt/WebRT/html/Ticket/Create.html and put
it in path/to/rt/local/WebRT/html/Ticket/
(you will have to create the latter one) Then modify your copy to have what
things you want where you want. The mason handler should handle using your
copy in local instead of the one under WebRT.

hth
John

--
<>< Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding;"