[rt-users] 100's of duplicate database queries? postgresql

Marco A P D´Andrade mda at embratel.net.br
Wed Jan 8 12:45:56 EST 2003

I found a similar problem, but I have about 3000 tickets, and 31 users
and a relative complex acl. My response time is about 6 and 10 seconds.
During debug querys I count about 40 times (cut ... | sort | uniq -c ),
but wait for have time to debug code.

I don't have time to finish this work, but supose problems around on
sucessive query's on isa tree
Queue/Ticket -> ACE -> EasySearch -> ACL -> CurrentUser -> User ->
_HasRight...

If have time to verify, debug the hashkey and expire (10 seconds) on
Users.pm.

PS: I don't finish this debug, but now my new project use
DBIx::SearchBuilder ( Thank's Jesse ! It's a great work ! )

Marco Antonio