[rt-users] Database handle destroyed

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Fri Jan 10 17:57:35 EST 2003

I have an oracle db running and finally got rt to successfully connect to
it. however during the uploading of the default data, the system user is
destroyed when i get an error saying that the database handle was destroyed
with out a disconnect at line 281 of Handle.pm I am triying to figure out
what happend but cant. the insertdata script doesn't try to disconnect from
the db untill the end but I am not sure where it does's something to ruin
the dbhandle.
Help any one?

John

--
<>< Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding;"