[rt-users] Difference between Cc and AdminCc (or, Cc is not getting mail)

Ambrose Li a.c.li at ieee.org
Fri Jan 17 13:03:02 EST 2003

Hi,

I wonder what exactly is the difference between Cc's and AdminCc's
in terms of getting mail.

I have the following global scrips :

 [ ]    OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
 [ ]    OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence
 [ ]    OnComment NotifyAdminCcsAsComment with template AdminComment
 [ ]    OnComment NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template Correspondence
 [ ]    OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence
 [ ]    OnCreate NotifyAllWatchers with template Transaction

I thought that this means that when I make a comment, Cc's would get
mail, but the Cc's are not getting mail. Nothing relevant is in the
RT log. Is the scrip settings above wrong if I want Cc's to get mail
on comment? (or have I misunderstood the functionality of "comment"?)

Thanks very much in advance,

--
Ambrose Li  <a.c.li at ieee.org>