[rt-users] ClearRestrictions()

Liu, Chunyen Chunyen.Liu at garmin.com
Tue Jan 21 10:39:14 EST 2003

Someone in my company encountered something like this:
After he clicked on one of the queues, he immediately clicked on "New
Search"
within that queue but the queue restriction is stilll there.
As I looked at the code, it calls ClearRestrictions() in Tickets.pm
However, even after the cleanup, in the middle of
/WebRT/html/Search/Listing.html,
DescribeRestrictions() still returns a non-empty associate array of
restrictions.

My RT is 2.0.13 running on FreeBSD.   Has this been fixed in later releases
or is there a way I can get around this problem?

Thanks.

- C. L.