[rt-users] CC field does not work

Huet Bartels h.bartels at dhms.net
Sun Jan 26 08:09:53 EST 2003

Hi,

I have checked the default Correspondence template, and it has the following
in the body.

{$Transaction->Content()}

Is this correct?

The queue in question has the following scripts attached as global.

OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
OnCreate NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction
OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence

So if I am correct the last script is what is actioned when a CC email
address is added.  I am missing
something else.

Thank you all for you time and effort.

regards