[rt-users] change/modify tickets

Sergio Cesar sergio at winc.net
Wed Jan 29 20:43:58 EST 2003

Thanks, got it.

If any one knows of a script or a way to actually edit the content I would
be very much interested.

As a newbie to RT I don't feel yet comfortable with the database schema, but
if someone could hint me what are the tables/fields I need to edit and some
warning what not to touch I may venture a perl script to do so... :)

Thanks again.

Sergio