[rt-users] change/modify tickets

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Mon Jan 27 21:27:13 EST 2003

Sergio Cesar wrote:
> As an admin of the system, how can I change the subject, sender and the
> content of a ticket?

subject: changeable from the "basics" menu/tab when viewing the ticket
sender (aka requestor): changeable from the "people" menu/tab
content: you cannot generally do that.

> 3- How do I set the start and due date automatically when the ticket is
> created?

start is typically set when work is started on the ticket; due is set
by default under Configuration->Queues->queue->"Requests should be due in:"

.... hmm, except that does not seem to work for me. Either I broke
something in the move to Time::ParseDate, or there's a bug....

See the following URL for a possible fix:

http://fsck.com/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=1998&user=guest&pass=guest
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630