[rt-users] Recommended system spec's

Matthew Watson mwatson at netspace.net.au
Thu Jul 3 04:30:49 EDT 2003

To create a new ticket in a queue takes about 10 seconds
To find all the open/new unowed tickets in a given queue 5 seconds
As about but with Requestor LIKE me at mydomain.com = 20 seconds.

Using mysql 3.23.53-log with innodb tables. Probably going to move to
whatever is the latest in the 4 series when I get time.

You think the bottle neck is on the http server or the mysql server? I'm
trying to get our sysadmin department to put some load monitoring on these
machines, if they don't hurry up i'll do it myself :)

Regards
Matthew Watson.

--On Thursday, 3 July 2003 10:13 AM +0200 Harald Wagener