[rt-users] rt2-to-rt3 import errors - missing many tickets

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Mon Jul 7 18:14:55 EDT 2003

Did you create any custom status values in rt2?  I ran into the same problem
.. I needed to add the status types to my installation of RT3 before I could
run a clean import ...
Are the missing tickets in the dumpfile?  Perhaps a cut-n-paste of one of
the missing tickets (one of your small ones of course) would help.

    -=| Ben