[rt-users] About custom fields

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Thu Jul 10 10:44:17 EDT 2003

I saw in RT 3.0.4RC1 there are some improvements about the custom
fields, right I suppose.
I saw that on my 3.0.2 an unpriviledged user can't select custom fields.
And another thing, if the unpriviliedged user clicks on create new
ticket, which is the first queue that is displayed?
If he changes the queue in this window from a queue without defined
custom fileds, to a queue where I have defined custom fileds, will the
fields appear?
I found a guest account in RT but he is priviledged and has no
SelfService automatically, so I typed http://rt3.fsck.com/SelfService
after Authentication and triyed to create a new ticked, and saw:
In the self service interface custom fileds are not displayed.
Is it planed to be resolved in 3.0.4 or in 3.0.5?

Samuel Senoner