[rt-users] newbie: mailgate and EX_TEMPFAIL

admin admin2 at enabled.com
Thu Jul 10 14:08:07 EDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:49:00 -0700, Sean Perry wrote
> admin wrote:
> >
> > okay I am trying to figure this out here.  since mailgate is rejecting email
> > at the moment.
> >

> > --- snip ---
> >
> > shell# echo "Testing" | /usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue general
> > --action correspond --url http://blah.blah.com/

thanks Sean,

everything is working fine now.  I replaced http with https - like this:

"|/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action corres
pond --url http://rt.enabled.com/"

with

"|/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action corres
pond --url https://rt.enabled.com/"

and things work fine now.  am I opening up any security issues here?

- Noah