[rt-users] Ack! RT2 online docs are gone.

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Jul 15 17:51:38 EDT 2003

It must be my month.  Last week it was a crashing hard drive on the
machine running RT(2).  Just got it 99% back up and was finishing it off
using the documentation on the website this AM then the whole site
changed!  Not more RT2.
   So getting beyond the the sob story I'll ask my questions.

I was fiddling with the database and RT while a user was trying to add
comments on a ticket when I happened to restart RT (Apache).  I now have a
bogus entry that needs some modification.  Despite my recommendation to
just make a correcting entry I'm suppose to modify the entry.  The problem
is I can't figure out which table it is in.  I'm no SQL newbie and the
missing RT2 documentation have contrived.  Where are the comments stored?

Second question concerns sessiondata.  If I shut Apache down can I delete
the stuff in sessiondata?  I remember reading about this but that was
several months ago.

TIA,
Rod