[ADMIN] Re: [rt-users] double messages

Richie Crews rcrews at intercall.com
Wed Jul 16 16:50:06 EDT 2003

Ive had this problem once before to. One of our admins replied to a
ticket via email and RT freaked and kept sending the email out over and
over again. The reply made it to the ticket and the ticket in RT was
fine just the repeat of emails. The only way to fix RT was to close the
ticket and they stoped after the Resolved notice was sent out. This
happened for us on RT3.0.3.

--
Richie Crews
Unix Administrator / Internet Integrator
Email: rcrews at intercall.com
Cell: (706) 773 - 3436
Desk: (706) 634 - 3681
Fax: (706) 634 - 3831

Unix is very user friendly, its just picky on who it likes...

"Providing security for your email needs"
Stop Spam, Support RBL http://www.mail-abuse.org