[rt-users] ZIP attachments migrated from RT2 to RT3

Trish Ford TFord at SigmaTel.com
Mon Jul 21 18:05:01 EDT 2003

Thanks, I will have a look at the files.  I moved everything to a completely
different server.  Both servers are running MYSQL, but the new server is
running a newer release.

Thanks,

Trish

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastian Flothow [mailto:lists at flothow.de]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 4:49 PM
To: Trish Ford
Cc: 'rt-users at lists.fsck.com'

Am Montag, den 21. Juli 2003, um 22:52, schrieb Trish Ford:
> I am unable to open any of the zip attachments that were migrated from
> the old system.

Have a look at the files with a hex editor or similar - the first four
bytes should be PK\003\004. If they aren't, you probably have a problem
with the encoding of attachments in the database - maybe they are
encoded as Base64 or hex?

Did you switch to another database during migration by any chance?

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian at flothow.de

 > Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Why is top posting frowned upon?