[rt-users] Restore root password for rt3.0

Hodge, Jeff F (ECIII) Jeff.Hodge at yuma.army.mil
Tue Jul 29 18:13:14 EDT 2003

Your root Mysql (or whatever DB) account should log you into the database
and then open the users table within the rt3 DB and frind the root user for
RT.  Then update the user password for the root RT user.  Make sure you use
MD5() to encrypt the password in your update statement.

Something like:

UPDATE rt3.user set password = MD5('password') WHERE username= 'root';

...then change he password afterwords