[rt-users] RT2 fresh install issue ?

Simon Woodward sw-lists at onyx.net
Sat Jun 7 13:54:30 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I have been re-installing and moving our server which runs RT2 this
weekend. Everything on the surface seems fine, all the dependencies
check out, the RT2 web interface works fine, and everything else seems
happy.

The only problem is that when qmail tries to deliver any incoming email,
I am being presented with:

Can't_locate_object_method_"output_prefix"_via_package_"MIME::Parser"_at_/usr/local/rt2/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm_line_240./

I have googled and rtfm'd for a few hours now and am not coming up with
anything ... so if anyone could please give me an insight it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon.