[rt-users] RT deployments

M B Norton ccxmbn at bath.ac.uk
Tue Jun 10 06:57:30 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm from the University of Bath, UK, where we've recently started using
RT to replace a proprietry help desk package. Everyone seems to be very
happy with RT but the management want to make sure we don't go down the
same route that we did with the proprietry software, they basically want
to make sure RT's going to scale to our needs.

If it's not too much trouble, would people mind telling me what they use
RT for, i.e. helpdesk or project management, and how many tickets they
deal with on average per year?
Any other experiences would also be gratefully appeciated.

Thanks for your time,
Max Norton
University of Bath Computer Services