[rt-users] PLEASE HELP PROBABLE BUG (was Problems Updating Information in a CustomField)

Jason Alexander jason-alexander at uiowa.edu
Thu Jun 12 17:00:53 EDT 2003

Ok this really sucks.   I just did a completely new install of Redhat 7.3 with
Apache and Mod_Perl.   I'm still getting errors when I update the value of a
custom field.   I have nothing on the box.

I install apache, perl mod_perl and mysql all from the Redhat 7.3 rpms.  Here
is the headers from my server

HTTP Header Info
HTTP/1.1 200 OK