[rt-users] Getting owner to change when replying

Richie Crews rcrews at intercall.com
Fri Jun 13 09:16:33 EDT 2003

Does this work if the user is nobody? Im trying to find a method to
assign tickets to someone if they reply or comment in a ticket. Ive
applied everything and even restarted Apache and it seems not to work be
working.

--
Richie Crews
Unix Administrator / Internet Integrator
Email: rcrews at intercall.com
Cell: (706) 773 - 3436
Desk: (706) 634 - 3681
Fax: (706) 634 - 3831

Unix is very user friendly, its just picky on who it likes...

"Providing security for your email needs"
Stop Spam, Support RBL http://www.mail-abuse.org