[rt-users] What causes this?

Barry Murphy barry at unix.co.nz
Sat Jun 14 20:50:14 EDT 2003

Just to keep you all updated, my issue had todo with permissions. By default an admin is not part of all queues, so the admin didnt have rights to reply, this is why I received the error, you may like to add this to a FAQ or something.

Another issue I ran into at install was I had Addtype .html in my apache.conf, I had to remove this before rt would work, don't know why but I did.

Now the issue I am having is, I run a number of websites and would like to have a rtname for each, I can't find any documentation for this and I'm sure it's possible because I found an old post ( http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2001-August/001563.html ) about it. This was 2 years ago, so i'm sure either somone has created a hack for it, or there is something not listed in the documentation, google doesn't come up with anything :/

Anyways, RT seems like an excellent system, I just think a little more acn go into the documentation (even though it's a free software), but don't think I'm being snotty :)

Thanks again.

Barry