[rt-users] Problem creating Tickets from the commandline

Joerg Herbert joerg at die-herberts.de
Thu Jun 19 03:01:44 EDT 2003

Hi Scott, your wrote:

> ./rt --create --subject="test" --queue=19
> --requestors=j.herbert at pelion12.de --noedit --keywords+colour/red

> I don't think you need an "=" after the word keywords, but you do need
> the + to say "add" or the "-" to remove...

> Hope that helps, just say if I'm still not clear!

I did define the Keywords and associated it with the queue as you said,
but when I do:

./rt --create --subject="test" --queue=19 --requestors=j.herbert at pelion12.de --noedit --keywords+colour/red (Keyword-example)

rt says: Ticket 8112 created in queue 'foo', but the Keyword is not set. Is it possible that i have to use numeric Values here as for the queue?

Bye for now,
Bis denne,
                   Joerg