[rt-users] New First-Class Ticket Field

Autrijus Tang autrijus at autrijus.org
Sat Jun 21 10:17:58 EDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 10:30:55AM -0700, Matthew Meyer wrote:
> under lib/RT to take care of this new field, without
> screwing up any auto-generated files or anything like
> that.  Has anyone done something like this and would
> like to give me a brief overview ?  Thanks for sharing.

I think the only thing you need is to put a new _ClassAccessible
in Ticket_Local.pm that has the field you wanted.

You may even do something like

    BEGIN { our $old_accessible = _ClassAccessible() };
    sub _ClassAccessible {
	return {
	    %$old_accessible,
	    CallTimeTaken  => { 'read' => 1,  'write' => 1 },
	};
    }

With Perl 5.6.1, s/our/use vars/.

Thanks,