[rt-users] rt @ oscon

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Tue Jun 24 16:39:51 EDT 2003

At Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:19:53 -0400,
shaheen at csoft.net wrote:
> The talk below looks rather interesting. Alas, I cannot attend. Is
> anyone who is going willing to post notes to the group?

It is going to be a good talk.  We're covering all sorts of interesting
stuff that you really want to know to get into customizing RT.  It's a
good overview of how the whole system fits together and how to start
adapting it to your organization's needs.  We cover reporting, writing
extensions, and large customization/integrations like RTFM.  It's got
everything from simply changing the colors to totally reshaping the
UI.

And even though its only two weeks away, you can still sign up.  (And,
if you sign up for two tutorials, you get two free.  Plus, there are a
whole bunch of discounts that may apply to you.)

This conference is a wonderful opportunity to meet lots of members of
the Open Source community (from Jesse and myself to Larry Wall and
Guido Van Rossum), see some great speakers, see some highlights from
the upcoming Two Towers film (probably) and learn lots and lots of
things.  I highly recommend attending, if you can.

-R

(p.s.
  Are you the same Shaheen Beg I knew in Philadelphia?)