[rt-users] rt @ oscon

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu
Wed Jun 25 12:22:09 EDT 2003

In talking with people in my department yesterday, I'd like to take a survey of people who would want to come (and possibly chip in) for holding that talk in the Boston area.

Please e-mail me off list at sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu if you'd be interested in attending a talk like this in the Boston area (or would like to co-sponsor).

-Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group