[rt-users] No permission to display that ticket

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Mon Mar 3 14:27:54 EST 2003

Phil

in your config.pm file there is a LogToFile variable. If it is set to error
then only errors are logged to a file, if it is set to debug then errors
and debug messages are logged. (at least that is my understanding, right list?)

HTH
John

--
<>< Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding;"