[rt-users] No permission to display that ticket

Phil R Lawrence prlawrence at Lehigh.EDU
Mon Mar 3 14:13:45 EST 2003

Phil R Lawrence wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a non-privelaged test_user...  when I create a ticket with that
> account I get the error "No permission to display that ticket."

My bad.  I had put in an unrecognized email address under Requestors!
The actual email address of the test_user worked fine.

This does prompt a question, though.  I put a call to $RT::Logger->debug
into ./lib/RT/User.pm -- but nothing in /var/log/rt2 changed!  Where is
the output from this method?

Thanks,
Phil