[rt-users] How to set the Queue Mailsender Realname

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Tue Mar 4 20:55:21 EST 2003

> That's odd. The stock Autoreply template uses that construct in the body,
> and I've never seen it fail. Are you using said template, and if so,
> does the address appear correctly after the "Thank you," line?
>
> Silly question: you're absolutely sure that's exactly what's in
> your template (cut-and-pasted?), and there's no typo there?

Yeah I dunno why .. I ended up creating a new global config parameter
(because in our installation I only need one realname/address) and editing
Autoreply.pm to use the config parameter instead of the queue's name .. and
then of course removed the From line at the top of the template.. oh well.
Oh, and yes, it was cut-n-paste..

    -=| Ben