[rt-users] [Fwd: 2-1-79 questions]

THAUVIN Blaise (Dir. Informatique) bthauvin at clearchannel.fr
Thu Mar 6 12:26:56 EST 2003

Back in RT2 times....  in configuration/groups, you would have found two
sets of groups, pseudo groups and real "user created" groups. This is
aparently gone in RT3

Anyway, if you go to queue rights in RT3, you'll see on the top of the page
"system groups" followed by "roles". These are the pseudo groups.

If the customer is not allowed to create tickets by himself, but can access
the system, it means you'll have to create his account manualy. In that
case, what prevents you to add him in the proper group on creation? Once the
user account is created, the customer care can make him the "requestor"
(that's what he is really), the customer care being the owner. Then, using
the "requestor" role group, you can let your customer access his own
tickets.

Blaise