[rt-users] Some users tickets have all text hidden and must be "downloaded"?

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at habeas.com
Fri Mar 7 12:21:29 EST 2003

Hi again folks,

Perhaps this is related to our other problem (very slow submission
requests on part of one user) as it's the same user..but..

We have a user with whom *every* ticket - instead of the text of
the body for each ticket being displayed in the main body of the
ticket, you have to click on "download" to see it (which is a pain in
the neck).  This *only* happens with tickets she owns (interestingly,
once she owns them, they convert to that "format" even if before
they were not, and changing owners does not undo it.

Has anyone seen this problem before?  I can't find anything in the
docs, can't find any unique setting for the user...we're at a loss!

Thanks!

Anne