[rt-users] RT-Send-CC isn't mailing

Phil R Lawrence prlawrence at Lehigh.EDU
Thu Mar 13 09:50:32 EST 2003

Hi,

I wonder where in the documentation I can find explicit definitions for
the groups of people referred to by the various ScripActions.  For
example, define "AllWatchers" vs. "OtherRecipients" etc.

I'm just not sure if my setup (below) is really doing all I want, or if
some of it is redundant.

Thanks!
Phil R. Lawrence

__OUR SETUP__
OnCreate
   AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
   NotifyRTWranglers with template NewTicket
   NotifyAdminCcs with template NewTicket

OnOwnerChange
   NotifyOwnerAsComment with template NewOwner
   NotifyAdminCcsAsComment with template NewOwner

OnCorrespond
   NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence
   NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence

OnComment
   NotifyOwnerAsComment with template AdminComment
   NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template AdminComment
   NotifyAdminCcsAsComment with template AdminComment

OnStatusChange
   NotifyAllWatchers with template StatusChange