[rt-users] Sleeping MySQL processes...

Michael K. Brown michael.k.brown at alcatel.com
Wed Mar 12 16:25:29 EST 2003

Hi Folks!

I just installed rt3, hoping that it would fix issues with MySQL rt_user
processes "sleeping" (which appears to affect mail correspondence
delivery in our installation).  Are these normal, or is there possibly a
problem with our installation?

Here's some info, in case it helps!

Solaris 8, Dual Ultra2 512MB RAM

MySQL 3.23.49
Apache/1.3.26
mod_php4, mod_auth_ldap, mod_setenvif, mod_so, mod_expires, mod_auth,
mod_access, mod_rewrite, mod_alias, mod_speling, mod_actions, mod_imap,
mod_asis, mod_cgi, mod_dir, mod_autoindex, mod_include, mod_status,
mod_negotiation, mod_mime, mod_log_config, mod_env, http_core
Perl5.6.1 with rt3 dependencies.

Thanks again!

/Mike