[rt-users] RT Time Zone

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Fri Mar 14 04:24:14 EST 2003

* Vivek Khera <khera at kcilink.com> [20030313 19:04]: wrote:

> OW> I am looking for the correct Time Zone setting for RT on FreeBSD.
> OW> I have Time Zone set to 'Africa/Nairobi' but I see that my tickets
> OW> show every transaction to be 3 hours behind. I am at GMT +0300
>
> That should be right, since it exists in /usr/share/zoneinfo.  Is the
> zone file correct?

Hmm, what would "correct" mean? ;) I am lost about that. Perhaps it's not.
I have this time difference even on my webmail interface (squirrelmail) and
I am tempted to think it's still occuring elsewhere I've not noticed.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |