[rt-users] StockAnswers-like functionality for RT3.0

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sat Mar 15 12:34:47 EST 2003

Your really, really want to have a look at RTFM, Best Practical's new
Knowledge Base tool, that's currently in beta.  Right now, the only bit
that's different from how you describe it is that RTFM lets you search
for articles from the "Update" page, rather than just giving you a
dropdown list, but that's easy to customize.

http://fsck.com/pub/rt/devel/rtfm-2-0-beta-2.tar.gz